The 2011 Harvard-MIT
Graduate Philosophy Conference
We invite submissions of extended abstracts from graduate students for a conference hosted by the Philosophy Departments at Harvard University and MIT to be held on March 26th, 2011. We encourage submissions in all areas of philosophy.
Professor of Philosophy
The deadline for submission of abstracts is January 10th, 2011.
(1) Send only extended abstracts (1000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 10th, 2011. All submissions must be sent as attachments in PDF or Word formats.
(2) Authors must be current graduate students in philosophy. Co-authored papers are permitted if all authors are current graduate students.
(3) Successful applicants must produce their full-length paper by March 1st, 2011. Full-length papers should be no more than 4000 words and must be suitable for a 40-45 minute presentation.
(4) Extended abstracts should be anonymized and accompanied by a separate cover sheet including:
- author’s name
- institutional affiliation
- mailing address
- email address
- phone number
- title of paper
- the topic area(s) of the paper
(5) Send all questions or concerns to email@example.com.
Hosted jointly by the Department of Philosophy, Harvard University, and the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.