The Creighton Club is a regional philosophical society in New York State. The next annual meeting will be: Saturday, November 13, 2010, at Hobart and William Smith College.
Professor Fred Feldman of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst will be speaking on the topic of subjective obligation. His paper, titled "What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do,” is available in advance herehttp://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~ffeldman/WTD9%20_long%20late%20version_.pdf.
Papers are sought for inclusion on the conference program according to the following guidelines.
The deadline for submission is September 30, 2010.
Guidelines for paper submission:
1. Papers in any philosophical area are welcome. Membership is not required for consideration or acceptance.
2. The paper should not exceed [roughly] 4000 words (reading time, approximately 30-40 minutes).
3. Graduate students who submit papers should indicate their status as graduate students.
4. Papers under consideration for publication or presentation elsewhere are welcome.
5. If you submit hard-copies, please send three copies of your paper.
6. Papers should be double-spaced and in easily reproducible form.
Submissions should be sent to
Department of Philosophy,
Hamilton, NY 13346
Electronic submissions should be sent to: email@example.com