4TH ANNUAL GRADUATE PHILOSOPHY CONFERENCE
APRIL 10, 2010
The general theme of this conference is “thinking desire.” On this topic, broadly understood, we welcome high quality submissions focusing on contemporary issues as well submissions drawing from any period in eastern or western philosophy. Comparative studies on desire from different historical periods and schools of philosophy as well as novel approaches to traditional themes are welcome. This conference has been organized by the Duquesne Graduate Students in Philosophy (GSIP), with support from Duquesne University Philosophy, and the Dean of the McAnulty College and Graduate School of Liberal Arts.
Submission Deadline: February 15th 2010
• Submit papers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All papers must be submitted in blind review format: papers should
not include the author's name or any other identifying information.
All personal and contact information (with paper title) should be
included in the body of the email.
• Papers should not exceed 3,000 words and should include an abstract
of no more than 300 words.
• Papers must be in either Word or PDF electronic formats.
• For further information, questions, or problems with submissions
contact Clancy Smith, at email@example.com.